Budapest dinner cruise
with live music
- Interval: 1.5 hours
- Meeting point: Duna Palota, 1051 Budapest Zrínyi utca 5.
- Meeting time: 18:30
- Time of departure: 19:00
- Timetable: every day (except: aug. 20., dec. 24.)
- Adult: 14900 HUF
- Student: 14200 HUF
- Only with drinks: 5200 HUF
- Only with drinks (student): 4700 HUF
Our unique candlelight dinner cruise is one of most fantastic river cruises on the River Danube, Budapest. Our English-speaking waitresses will serve you a delicious meals at your table, while you can take pleasure looking at the sights of Budapest through the windows of the Cruise boat.
The Budapest panorama was added to the World Cultural Heritage List by UNESCO. One of the reasons these sites were selected is that the banks of the Danube at Budapest illustrate the various periods of the capital's history, and furthermore the city has one of the world's outstandingly beautiful urban cityscapes. The World Heritage site inscribed in 1987 stretched from the Chain Bridge (Clark Ádám Square) to the Technical University on the Buda side - an area containing the Gellért Baths, Mt. Gellért with its Freedom Monument and the Citadella, and also the building ensemble of the Buda Castle.
Budapest has many faces. This vibrant city calms down a little bit at nights, lights are lit up, and a new city comes out from the twilight. We created this program for those who would like to enjoy the wonderful view of the city swimming in lights in a romantic candlelight atmosphere, and have a romantic dinner on a boat with live music. The meals are prepared by European, and world champion food sculptor, Attila Tanács, who is a true artist. He adds a creative touch to the already outstanding Hungarian and international cuisine served on our ships, placing emphasis on the harmony of color and form.
The salon music is performed by 3 members of the Zoltán Kodály Awarded Hungária Folk Orchestra, including the world-famous violinist Zsigmond Vidak who was awarded the Bronze Merit Cross of the Hungarian Republic.
Our Dinner&Cruise programs with live music are also available without dinner. If you book a cruise only with drinks, you can enjoy the beautiful night panorama over a glass of champagne and another glass of soft drink, wine or beer.
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves cream
- Alföld style goulash with noodles
- Vegetable soup with tarragon and noodles
Warm main courses
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Meatballs in tomato sauce
- Turkey cutlets with vegetables in parsley sauce
- Csongrád style pork slices in garlic sauce
- Chicken Paprika
Garnishes and vegetarian
- Boiled potatoes
- Potato scones
- Steamed jasmin rice with corn
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Grilled vegetables
- Corn salad in dill and yoghurt dressing
- Vinegary potato salad
- Cucumber salad with sour cream dressing
- Caesar salad
Season fruit basket
- Somló style sponge cake pudding
- Mini tiramisu cup
- Blueberry fruit cream with chocolate sponge cake
- Chocolate mousse
- Home-made strudel
- 1 Glass of wine (or juice) and 1 bottle of mineral water
Dinner & Cruise with live music at 19.00 starts every day (except 20. of August, and 24. of December)
Meeting point for Dinner & Cruise is inside the Danube Palace/Duna Palota (Zrínyi street 5.). Please be at the reception of the ship latest at 18.30h.